Read Time: 2 minutes
Feeling wanderlust after two years of social distancing? Ready to plan a summer adventure? How does Portland, Oregon, sound? SEGD is finalizing plans for the 2022 Conference Experience in Portland! Read on for details, insights, and your top questions answered about the biggest event in experiential graphic design this year.
Portland, Oregon, is known as Bridge Town, but the 2022 SEGD Conference Experience will dive further into Portland as a city. Conference attendees will learn more about its influence on design, the importance it places on community, and how nature is reflected in its experiences.
Start planning your trip today! Here are some basics to help you plan:
1. When is the 2022 SEGD Conference Experience Portland?
The Conference will be held Thursday, June 16 through Saturday, June 18, 2022. Sign up now and save your place.
2. Where will the 2022 SEGD Conference Experience be held?
The Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Portland at the Oregon Convention Center,
3. Which tours will SEGD host this year?
We know, we know, everyone asks about the tour experiences! And you always have to sign up early to hold your spot. Our Conference Chairs have coordinated an amazing tour lineup, so it might be hard to choose! Take a look:
- Premium Tour: Outlet Risograph Workshop
- Portland by Bike
- South East Portland Street Art Walking Tour
- Oregon Zoo Wayfinding + Education Center
- Cannabis Dispensary Branding Walking Tour
- Providence Park Expansion
- TriMetTransit Tour
- The Portland Japanese Garden Expansion + Wayfinding
- Columbia River Gorge
- Onsite Option: Design Improv
- and more to come!
4. Who will be there?
Hopefully you (of course!) along with our 2022 Conference Chairs, Kathy Fry, Traci Sym, and Alper Yurtseven and the SEGD staff. The Conference Chairs are currently creating a spectacular lineup of speakers who will be both informative and inspirational! So keep an eye on the Conference Event page for updates as they happen.
So will we see you in Portland this summer? It’s definitely going to be a Conference not to be missed! Mark your calendars and secure your registration today.