Florence Crittenton Services of Arizona is part of a national organization established in the late 1800’s to provide safe housing and care for troubled young women.
It was important to touch the young girls, their supporters, and educators while recognizing the generosity of the donating community. The capital campaign donor recognition elements consist of oversized, stylized flowers on elongated stems up to eleven feet tall. Raw metals with rusted, milled, and polished surfaces add to the artistic look of each element along with handmade ceramic leaves and petals, each one of a kind. Various colors and sizes key to the level of giving. Etched metal leaves display testimonials of prior students who benefited from being part of Florence Crittenton.
As an extension of the capital campaign donor recognition centerpiece, named space elements were added throughout the campus using the etched metal panels of recognition and a custom ceramic leaf or leaves incorporated within.
Julie Henson (Principal in Charge), Keith Ann Laber, Eric Bolze at E2 Innovations
Helen Helwig (Ceramic Artist)