Members please log in to see contact information.
The Andrusko Group specializes in architectural applied arts involving stone materials, with a healthy and liberal appreciation of everything else. Founded by Peter Attila Andrusko in 1990, The Andrusko Group serves to educate architects, landscape architects and designers, EG designers, and general contractors about the many varied product and service capabilities being offered to create space in the built environment.
The Andrusko Group's focus is to partner with A-E-C firms, environmental graphic designers and sign business professionals to incorporate the intrinsic beauty and gravitas of traditional legacy materials. Specialties include identity, design, and solutions in architectural applied arts, environmental graphics, donor recognition, fine art engraving & direct hand-carved lettering, landscape architecture, public memorials and sculpture.
The Andrusko Group strives for excellence by staying up-to-date with methodologies, technology, and relevant knowledge as artisans and design professionals. We strive to exceed expectations as practitioners in mixing traditional, stone-related craft-work and high-technology digital fabrication.
Notable projects include:
- US District Court & US Senate Engraved Bas Relief Stone Panels
- George W. Bush Presidential Center - Stone Carving Specifications
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library - Lobby Donor Recognition Hand-carving
- Maya Lin | Confluence Project | Fish Cleaning Station
- Tacoma Chinese Reconciliation Park - Tableau Stone Sculptural Group
- Japanese-American Historical Plaza - Restoration Work
A multi-awarded firm, The Andrusko Group has won the SEGD Conference "Best Artisan" award in 2003, 2005, 2013, and 2015.
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2