Members please log in to see contact information.
Zhizi Liu is an Industrial and Graphic Designer at Benwu Studio in Shanghai, China.
Zhizi Liu is an enthusiastic, award winning designer with experience in web, an effective and positive team player known for contributing effective creative solutions, an effective listener/communicator and fast, diligent learner hungry for knowledge, a detail oriented designer that embraces good design theory and ethics in order to maximize the effectiveness of a final product, and a productive worker under pressure who is highly motivated.
Zhizi Liu received her Master of Fine Arts in Industrial Design from Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) in 2015. Prior to that, she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design from the Central Academy of Fine Art Beijing, China in 2011.
Awards Zhizi has won include:
- RISD Spring Fellowship Merit Awards 2017
- RISD Winter Fellowship Merit Awards 2016
- RISD Scholarship Award 2015, 2016
- CAFA Scholarship Award 2012
Zhizi Liu's experience:
LAVA in Beijing Design Week Beijing, China
- Assisted design directors of LAVA with research of data for numerous clients, transferred to digital image and represented on posters and screens.
Grad Program Coordinator at RISD Providence, RI
- Assisted the head of department to develop the RISD MID website
Connect with Zhizi Liu on LinkedIn.
See her work on her personal portfolio website.