Members please log in to see contact information.
Zachary Stuckmann is a designer at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.
Zachary Stuckmann believes that like theater, a visual experience sets the stage for users to contextualize a story and that immersive design allows users to access, manipulate, contribute, and engage in that experience.
Zachary Stuckmann has been at the Museum of Science and Industry since 2013 where he is responsible for
- Lead graphic designer for selected exhibits
- Exhibit branding, production, installation
- Exhibit content & interactive development
- Intern and assistant training
Before joining the Museum of Science and Industry he was a staff Assistant and Guide at the Richard H. Driehaus Museum in Chicago where he was responsible for:
- Daily Highlights Tours & bi-monthly Twilight Tours
- Event lead & assistance
- Employee training
- Curation, Education, & Collections assistance
Zachary Stuckmann earned his Bachelor's degree in Art Teacher Education, Multimedia.
Connect with Zachary Stuckmann on LinkedIn.
See his work.