Members please log in to see contact information.
Yunwen Zhu is a Student at the Corcoran School of Art and Design at the George Washington University in Washington, DC
Yunwen Zhu will earn her Master of Fine Art (MFA) in 2018 and has been working with Howard + Revis Design Services since June 2017.
Before that Yunwen Zhu interned at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of American History where she was responsible for:
- Assisting in schematic, conceptual design and final design development
- Producing sketches, CAD models, illustrations of space plan, artifact layouts, graphic design
- Creating design packages for staff review and presentations
- Projects include Rock & Roll Exhibition, JFK Anniversary Display and World War I Displays
Yunwen Zhu has also worked as a Graphic Designer for High Speed Printing:
- Developing in-house promotional materials and online marketing strategies
- Creating style templates for projects
- Applying printing production knowledge to digital creative execution
- Assisted building Web-to-Print system and storefront
- Developed website structure, e-commerce flow and image content
- Created working guidelines for the art room and digital printing
She has also worked as graphic Design intern for BJSD Space Design Center
- Reported to Graphic Design Supervisor and collaborated with the CAD drafting group, the multimedia team and construction.
- Created the design proposal for the History and Culture Exhibit for Zoomlion Construction Machinery Museum, including concept development and content flow, and the final visual productions;
- Two independent design plans were adopted and are being displayed in the exhibition hall permanently.
Connect with Yunwen Zhu on LinkedIn.
See her work at Howard + Revis Design Services.