Sometimes when firms collaborate, exhibitio
Members please log in to see contact information.
A proven partner in producing exhibits and environments that inform, educate and inspire, Xibitz collaborates with clients and other team members to develop and implement a wide variety of projects in corporate, museum, healthcare, and higher education and athletics markets.
Our pledge to be a highly reliable, cooperative and innovative partner to firms in the A&D community has led to some of our most dynamic and creative work across North America.
Whether serving in a supportive or a leading role, our extensive business acumen, technical expertise, diversity of portfolio, facilities, human resources, and deep-rooted network of experts have made Xibitz a sought-after contributor in the pursuit of quality and coordinated opportunities.
Building on a quarter century of experience, Xibitz has advanced into a position of leadership that:
• Delivers innovative and strategic solutions.
• Applies proven best practices to achieve desired outcomes.
• Leverages powerful tools to inform decisions throughout the project development process.
• Employs storytelling fluency and technical expertise to provide creative, visitor-focused, engaging and interactive results – including a consistent brand experience.
• Brings to projects financial, planning, management, design support, preproduction and production, and installation capabilities.
• Offers familiarity with many project types and experiences to enhance ideas and elevate the finished product.
Known for their cooperative spirit and commitment to results, our team members enjoy building mutually beneficial relationships that strive toward common goals via a collaborative design assist or design/build process – including projects on fast-track schedules.
Bluecadet and Gallagher & Associates Freshen Ford Presidential Museum
Design Forward with Newell Rubbermaid
A new design center accelerates the company's
Willis Tower Immersive Brand Experience
Out on a Ledge
- 1 of 2
- next ›