Do Good Work:
The Commitment Continuum to Build Visibility, Revenue & Impact
Webinar with revenue strategist Gail Bower, February 20, 2020, at 2-00pm ET
According to a recent Gallup study, only 4 in 10 employees feel connected to any sort of purpose that makes their position feel valuable. Researchers discovered that just a 10 percent shift in employees’ connection to purpose results in improved safety, retention, and profits.
If you’re looking to attract and retain the best talent and the most loyal clients, start by developing your company’s social impact strategy. How can your firm do good work to expand visibility, revenue, and impact?
This presentation for business owners, CEOs, and senior leaders in the design community:
- Uncovers 5 trends that make this approach a strategic imperative,
- Reveals the 2 distinctions of companies that get the strategy right,
- Unravels the mysteries of ROI-driven collaborations with nonprofits,
- Shows you how to leverage this strategy to win the game for top talent,
- Provides insights on driving business growth without any capital expense, and
- Unveils why developing a powerful social impact mission is easier than you think.
Values are shifting, and younger talent have new ideas about what compels their careers. Find out how you can enable this shift and become their valued partner.
The Webinar will start at 2-00pm ET. Log in details will be sent out a couple of days before to all who have registered for the event.