Members please log in to see contact information.
Will Rodriguez is the Design Director at WeidnerCA in Sacramento, CA.
Will Rodriguez is a multi-disciplined designer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building brands and people. He believes in cultivating an open and empowered team culture while maintaining a focused approach to productivity. As an advocate of design-thinking, Will Rodriguez utilizes creative problem-solving to find solutions to everyday challenges. Will always welcomes a good conversation and invites you to connect with him on LinkedIn.
Will develops and directs creative strategies that communicate WeidnerCA's client’s brand message within the built environment. Will Rodriguez is responsible for leading our creative team and managing the design-engineering process. Additionally, he oversees the art direction of our business development marketing as well as heads the company’s technology initiatives.
Will Rodriguez has been a guest speaker at:
- UC Davis Construction Management class - Think like a Subcontractor (2017)
- UC Davis MFA in Design class - Workplace Collaboration & Team Management (2017)
- PechaKucha Sacramento - Using Sensory Stimulants To Enhance The Built Environment (2014)
- UC Davis - The Business & Marketing of Sacramento Fashion Week (2012)
- PechaKucha Sacramento - Discovering Your True Passion (2011)
- American River College - Fashion Show Production & Logistics (2011)
- PechaKucha Sacramento - Inspirational Creative Work Spaces (2010)
Will Rodriguez graduated from the Academy of Art University with a Degree in Graphic Design.
Connect with Will on Twitter.
See Will Rodriguez's work at WeiderCA.