What you will Learn
This lecture is a must for anyone interested in learning more about the technical aspects of dynamic wayfinding systems in transportation, corporate and institutional environments. From changeable schedule information to electronic wayfinding, to advertising integration, to interactive kiosks, you will see which technologies are ready for prime time, which are not, and what strategies are necessary to integrate them into projects.
- Electronic sign Design for Transportation
- Legal and regulatory issues around electronic sign design for Electronic Message Centers (EMC's) in transportation environments
- Tom Long, Apple Design
- Richard Crawford, Mercer Sign Consultants
- What is the change rate of Electronic Message Centers (EMC's)?
- What roles do electronic signs play in a terminal?
- How and when should you balance between electronic signs and static signage?
- 3 PDF presentations and 8 audio files
- Approximately 75 minutes
December 14, 2004
Please create an account first by using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this site below the search bar before adding this product to your cart or call 202-638-5555 for assistance. If you are a member and not logged into the website, you will not be offered the member pricing. Please Log in.