Members please log in to see contact information.
Vivien Chow is a Senior Environmental Graphic Designer Reich + Petch Design in Toronto.
Vivien Chow is the lead graphic designer of museum exhibit displays, signage and wayfinding, information design and promotional materials. In addition, she is the design manager in overseeing design team in project completion from concept to fabrication.
Some of Vivien's recently completed projects include:
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Human Origins Gallery.
- Red Deer Museum + Art Gallery, Remarkable Red Deer Exhibit
- Smithsonian National Museum of American Indians, Nation to Nation: Treaties Between the United States and American Indian Nations
- TIFF Lightbox, David Cronenberg: Evolution
- Toronto Zoo, Giant Panda Experience
Vivien Chow graduated with a Bachelor of Design Honors Degree from the York University/Sheridan College joint program.
Connect with Vivien Chow on LinkedIn.
See her work at Reich + Petch Design.