Members please log in to see contact information.
Troy Matheson is the founder of MathesonDesign in Brisbane, Australia.
Troy Matheson believes that Design is a verb not a noun. It is a way of thinking to harness right brain ideas with left brain strategy. This enables him to adapt to any scenario — be it identity design, user interface design, signage design, experience design or designing design education itself.
Troy Matheson's purpose is making the world make sense to other people and enriching their experience along the way.
MathesonDesign is a private design practice undertaking a broad variety of visual communication projects both large and small. Specialist consultant in conceptual and visual strategy for brand identity. They always have a number of design-related side projects on the boil.
Troy Matheson also undertakes the occasional freelance work for other agencies and studios.
• Brand identity and visual strategy consultancy
• Concept design and idea generation
• Design direction and implementation
• Digital artwork
• Client liaison and account management
• Project and production management
• Studio management
• Guest Presenter, AGDA Qld — 'First Five Out' 2016
• Industry Representative, AGDA Qld — 'Objective' Folio Advisory Night 2014
• Guest Presenter, Society of Business Communicators Qld (SBCQ) 2011
Troy Matheson graduated with a Bachelor of Visual Arts in Graphic Design from the Queensland College of Art at Griffith University.
Connect with Troy Matheson on LinkedIn.
See his work at Matheson Design.