So many reasons to attend the 2014 SEGD Conference–so little time! We know you’re busy, so we’ve narrowed it down to the Top 5:
5. Get your sugar fix! Atlanta is home to Coca-Cola’s global headquarters, and the secret recipe. Experience the World of Coke on one of our conference tours, with its iconic environmental graphics and museum experience designed by members of the SEGD community.
4. Designing the Olympic Experience! This fascinating panel session features designers who have been involved in the ultimate EGD/XGD project, the design of the Olympic Experience. Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park, the space where the world gathered for the 1996 Summer Olympic Games, is one of the conference tours.
3. Say it like it is! We listened to your feedback from past conferences and events and have incorporated your input into the conference format and schedule. Thank you for helping us to continuously raise the bar.
2. Connect at Convergence! This is your chance to catch up with old friends, and make new connections. Make sure to bring lots of business cards!
1. Get inspired! You can’t aspire to design your next big project without inspiration, and since it’s Atlanta in June, a little perspiration.
Want to tell your studio about the conference? Print and post the 2014 SEGD Conference flyer.