Members please log in to see contact information.
Tim Burns is an Art Director at UBM Americas in New York.
As a hands-on, conceptual art director/designer, Tim Burns developed creative solutions across the media spectrum, from interactive and print, to film and video. He has a background in publishing, entertainment, and marketing in which he has designed projects for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to independent filmmakers and musicians. Tim Burns brings storytelling skills to his design projects to create engaging, compelling visuals that deliver results.
Before joining UBM Tim ran his own firm, Tim Burns Design where he provided design services to clients in the entertainment, publishing, and e-commerce industries such as design key art, book covers, marketing materials, CD and DVD packaging, branding, and websites. The firm designed "The Paramount Planner," a 100+ page promotional datebook chronicling the history of Paramount movie posters that received the PromaxBDA Gold award for Marketing and Design.
He was also a senior Art Director at Creative Street Media Group for three years.
- Art Direction for Publishing and Entertainment
- Branding and Identity Design
- Visual Design for eCommerce, with a focus on User Experience and increased conversion rates
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, QuarkXPress and Keynote
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro, Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS
- Screenwriting, Film Direction/Editing, and Motion Graphics
Tim graduated with an MFA in Screenwriting from UCLA's School of Theater, Film and Television.
Connect with Tim Burns on LinkedIn.
See his work at UBM Americas.