What you will Learn:
Exhibitions and environments are developed using testing. This course covers a variety of research, testing and definition techniques used in trade show design, museum exhibit design, and experience design. The course will end with a discussion on how these research techniques can be applied to a variety of EGD and museum exhibit projects.
- Research in Experience Design and Branded Environments
- The value positioning matrix - discussing brand experience positioning
- Personas - understanding the needs of various visitor groups
- Aligning customer journeys to the customer
- Observational Research
- Design Research
- Setting the correct testing goals
- Attracting attendees to exhibits
- How exhibit shape influences the outcome from a booth visit.
- Barriers to entering an exhibit space
- Audience/visitor research methodologies
- What kind of outcomes can you expect from the testing phase?
- How much is spent on trade show exhibits?
- What kind of outcomes can you expect from user testing/evaluation?
One Audio file and one PDF Presentation
Approximately 62:00 minutes
Candy Adams, The Booth Mom
Greg Rose + Rina Plapler, FutureBrand New York
Jeff Hayward, People Places Design Research
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.