This site was originally a 1940 Australian Interwar Functionalist style factory building in Sydney, reconstructed 15 years ago with very few original features remain. All owners were frustrated with the lack of signage. The physical nomenclature was illogical. Low number suites on the first level and the remaining scattered on the ground level. Six entrances, and one well-hidden lift. Nearly everyone coming into the building would get lost.