Members please log in to see contact information.
Stacey Coleman is an Environmental Graphic Designer at Artistik Design in Scottsdale, AZ.
Stacey Coleman's specialties include: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, CadTools, Sketchup Environmental Design,Signage & Wayfinding, Sketching, Painting, Character Design, Typography, Page Layout, and MaquetteModeling.
During her time with Artistik Design, Stacey also worked with Walt Disney Imagineering from 2015-2017 as a Graphic Designer. In this role, she performed the following roles:
- Created thematic environmental graphics; including wayfinding signage and marquees for Walt Disney World theme parks, resort hotels, and affiliated properties;
- Designed comprehensive graphics package to support several food and beverage kiosks for Disney Springs, including menu boards, marquees, logos, and custom themed artwork;
- Worked with WDI Creative Design Services team to enhance and maintain existing theme park experiences;
- Produced contract document packages for fabrication efforts; packages included scaled sections, elevations, site plans, details, material/color call-outs, and full-sized production artwork;
- Worked closely with the WDI Graphics Fabrication team, attending shop visits and site walks to verify fabrication progress through installation and punch completion.
In her current position at Artistik Design, Stacey Coleman is in charge of the creation of client collateral including: company branding, stationary, letterhead, business cards and envelopes, brochures, rack cards and postcards. Stacey also does research and marketing for Artistik.
Stacey Coleman received her Bachelor of Arts in Animation and Graphic Design from the Art Institute of Phoenix. She also completed a Career Development Course from the Art Center College of Design.
Connect with Stacey Coleman on LinkedIn.