Members please log in to see contact information.
Simon Andrews has been a principal with Graphic Solutions since 1976, serving as vice president and secretary of the corporation. His responsibilities include problem-solving, design connecting, and sign planning. He has directed numerous award-winning projects for both private and public agency clients.
Simon has played an active role in a number of professional and civic organizations, including:
- American Institute of Graphic Arts
- Society for Experiential Graphic Design
- American Society of Landscape Architects (Affiliate) and member
National ASLA Parks and Recreation Open Committee
- California Redevelopment Association (Associate)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services
(past San Diego Chapter President)
- Building Industry Association
- La Jolla Community Planning Association (past President)
- East Village Association, downtown San Diego (past President)
Simon has been a featured speaker, presenting graphic design applications for diverse groups, such as the International Downtown Association and the California Redevelopment Association.
As a member of the Design Review Committee of the City of San Diego Parks and Recreation Board, Simon assists in reviewing all proposed public and private projects on city park lands.
In addition, Simon has participated as a partner in private development teams, gaining first-hand redevelopment experience and garnering Downtown Improvement Awards for both commercial and residential projects.