Join us at ASI for some tips and tricks on manufacturing sign designs followed by a behind-the-scenes tour. We’ll get to see how it’s all made while enjoying some wine, beer and light appetizers.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
6:00 Social with wine, beer and light appetizers hosted by ASI
6:30 Overview of Design through Fabrication
7:00 Touring the Fabrication Floor
Free for SEGD members & full-time design students
$5 tickets for non-members
ASI Signage, North Carolina
600 Irving Parkway
Holly Springs, NC 27540
- The processes ASI follows from design concepts to installation
- How local manufacturing complements design
- Common materials: why and how they are used
- Computerized Cutting: The X, Y, and Z
- Fabulous Fabrication
- Finishing is not the End: The 3 P’s (Prep, Prime, Paint)
- Illumination: Bringing it into the light
- Graphics: Digital Printing, Direct Printing, Laminating
- ADA: Photopolymer, Raster, Laser
Contact your chapter chairs, Emma, Allison and Elizabeth with any questions or to get on our mailing list.
SEGD Raleigh is committed to educating, connecting, and inspiring the Raleigh-Durham design community, one of the fastest growing in the nation.