Scott Bond is the Regional Leader of HOK's Experience Design Group in Kansas City.
Scott Bond is an expert in experiential graphic design with more than 28 years of experience. His comprehensive understanding of two-dimensional graphics provides him with a unique perspective and skill set for the 3D experiential graphics field. Scott Bond brings both knowledge and creativity when it comes to developing experiential graphics, excelling at working collaboratively to capture a client’s brand and vision and communicate it through design. As project manager for HOK’s in-house graphic design studio, Scott Bond is integral to leading business development efforts, co-leading the design process and managing budgets and schedules for a wide variety of clients. Scott is involved with all phases of design - from conceptual through construction administration.
Before joining HOK, Scott was the Principal of Workshop Design. He has also worked at Ellebre Becket and Gould Evans Associates as a senior designer and Tasteful Ideas Group as a graphic designer.
Scott has been involved in many projects:
- Arrowhead Stadium - NFL Kansas City Chiefs
- Children's Mercy Park - MLS Sporting Kansas City
- Donor Recognition/Naming Rights - Arkansas State University: Jonesboro, Arkansas DeVos Place Convention Center: Grand Rapids, Michigan Hope College, DeVos Field House: Holland, Michigan Missouri State University: Springfield, Missouri West Virginia Unive
- EverBank Field - NFL Jacksonville Jaguars
- Ford Field - NFL Detroit Lions
- Hard Rock Stadium - NFL Miami Dolphins
- Louisiana Superdome - NFL New Orleans Saints
- Wayfinding/Signage Development - Alltel Stadium: NFL Jaguars, Jacksonville, Florida Al-Meena Stadium: Basra, Iraq Al-Najaf Stadium: Najaf, Iraq Arkansas State University: Jonesboro, Arkansas Arrowhead Stadium: Kansas City Chiefs NFL Football Team, Kansas
- Wrigley Field - MLB Chicago Cubs, Chicago, Illinois
Scott Bond earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) from the University of Central Missouri