Robert Grevey is a design consultant focused on strategy, content and customer experience. He is driven by motivating audiences.
With 10+ years in marketing, brand building, customer engagement and communications, Robert Grevey has worked with brands, corporations, startups, government initiatives and consumer packaged goods across a variety of traditional and contemporary communication channels.
Resourcefulness, intellectual curiosity and the ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team setting have taken him from riding-herd on 1,200 head of bison to executing world-class brand and digital strategy for his clients, informing his diverse background and unique perspective toward his work.
With excellent creative strategy and tactical management capabilities, Robert Grevey develops trust and rapport in his business relationships by continually meeting or exceeding deadlines and expectations.
Simply put, Robert Grevey drives effective engagements to achieve business goals.
Leveraging a writing background, his specialties include:
• Brand strategy, identity, positioning & development
• Strategic & tactical planning
• Agency partnerships
• P&L management
• Customer experience & user journey mapping
• Digital strategy, UX, SEO, analytics
• Marketing communications programs
• Persona development & audience segmentation
• Messaging & content strategy
• Content audits
• Information architecture
• Media relations strategy
• Media planning & assessment
• Public relations strategy
• Social media assessment