Members please log in to see contact information.
Rob Jarvis has twenty-five years experience working and designing in the sign industry. He began his career as a graphic designer for a small sign shop and over time evolved to a senior project manager for a custom sign fabricator.
Rob Jarvis managed signage projects at airports, public transportation hubs, local governments, universities, hospitals and cultural centers. Working with these types of entities deepened his knowledge in the fabrication and design of signs. He knows the material, construction and engineering process, all the different type of signage codes and understands what the end users wants and needs. His unique experience provides a useful perspective to engineers, architects and city planners. Working along side these specialized groups and helping them in an area where there is no formal education Rob realized his rare knowledge is valuable and birthed the start of Artistic Identity.
Artistic Identity specializes in signage consulting services to engineers, architects, city planners, general contractors and directors at transportation related entities.
- Sign Project Development and Management
- Wayfinding Analysis & Planning
- Highway Traffic Guide Signage
- Environmental Graphic Design
- Monument, Landmark, Mural and Directory Design
- Construction Drawings for Sign Packages
- Site Survey and Budget Development
- Motion Graphics and Dynamic Displays
- Brand Development and Implementation
Rob Jarvis' Volunteer Activities
- Member of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority Ease Team.
- Speaker at the 2016 ISA Expo "Collaborating and Partnering with your Customers"