Members please log in to see contact information.
PUBLIC Architecture is an interdisciplinary design studio comprised of architects, branding and interiors specialists, signage designers and visitor experience designers.
We're a design office working at the intersection of media and the built environment. We build dynamic public spaces that people can connected with.
PUBLIC Architecture builds culture and shape identity. Our work creates spatial experiences–beyond buildings–to the city at large, capable of spurring transformation, engagement and renewal.
We work with people who are passionate about building collective experience and memory–who understand that small interventions woven throughout the city can have as bold an impact on community as megaprojects. PUBLIC Architecture + Communication works with people who believe you get the best results through taking risks.
PUBLIC Architecture has won many awards, including:
- AIBC Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia Award of Merit
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums
- Masonry Institute of British Columbia’s Award of Excellence in Concrete Masonry
- Applied Arts Design Awards
- Canadian Regional Design Award, Best in Category
- World Architecture News 21 for 21 Longlist Finalist
- Canadian Regional Design Awards, Honourable Mention, BC/Yukon
- Applied Arts Magazine, Environmental/Signage Design Award
- Society of Graphic Designers of Canada, Graphex Finalist
- Environmental Performance, Wood Design Award
- Vancouver Is Awesome Most Awesome Awards
- Stonebridge Special Use of Parks, Heritage Space Award
- Honor Award for Excellence in Landscape Architecture General Design
- AIBC Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia Medal Recipient
- Society for Experiential Graphic Design Global Design Merit Award