Members please log in to see contact information.
Premier Mounts was founded in 1977 as an audiovisual manufacturer’s representative firm and soon began to fill a gap in the A/V marketplace by creating its own high-quality line of display mounts and carts. The Premier Mounts reputation for over 37 years, continues to be quality and innovation in audio visual mount design, engineering, manufacturing, and customer service, maintaining its position as the top AV mounting solutions consultants in the industry.
Premier Mounts continues to work closely with major display manufacturers, architects and design build firms and customers worldwide, to design, develop and support new products. The full product line consists of over 1,000 mounts, carts, adapters and accessories for the A/V industry and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Recognizing the industry has evolved over the years from an emphasis on products to solutions, Premier Mounts has grown to the next level beyond solutions, introducing the Premier Partnership. This focus goes beyond the status of an approved vendor and introduces the concept of a valued partner and ultimately a strategic partner. A valued partner provides consulting advice in terms of standard and custom products and services and a strategic partner is one who not only consults and understands a customer’s needs but goes above and beyond and anticipates those needs helping the Premier Partner reach their business goals.
As the industry’s top consultants and manufacturers in audio visual mounting and connectivity solutions, Premier Mounts offers a wide variety of stock solutions, as well as the ability to provide custom solutions for any application, all under the same roof.
- Consulting with Discovery, Assessment, and Focus are the hallmarks of Premier Mounts going beyond the product and vendor paradigms and limitations.
- Design and Engineering translates what has been learned in the consulting, discovery, assessment, and focus phase into mounting and connectivity concepts, specifications, and drawings.
- Thermal Engineering and Consulting for AV enclosures is a growing need and utilizes CFD modeling (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and draws on a multitude of advanced engineering resources to provide solutions for indoor and outdoor media applications.
- Prototypes are created from the concept drawings and specifications to bring together all of the product requirements, ensuring optimal design, form and function, and then rigorously tested for compliance.
- Manufacturing, utilizes state of the art machinery and involves not only an understanding of raw materials such as metals, plastics, glass, synthetics, and coatings but a manufacturing expertise with each one that may be utilized.
- Testing to Standards at Premier Mounts before delivery, includes safety, human factors, and the environment as job one with UL and RoHS compliance and certifications.
- Dedicated Project Management coordinates all internal as well as Premier Partner resources from on-site face to face meetings at the inception to design and engineering, testing and manufactruing, and continuing to the delivery, training, and integration of the final solution.
- Onsite Installation for Premier Partners assures that the new solution will be installed and integrated by system experts who are thoroughly familiar with the design, components and operation of the solution.
- As-Built Documentation is provided from project initiation to completion with as-built documentation and drawings reflecting any additions or changes to the solution and precise and final details of the solution as it was delivered.
- Onsite Training is provided for the Premier Partner with hands-on exposure to ensure that all users can comfortably and confidently work with the new solution.
- Service after the Sale with Continuing Partner Presence recognizes that the only constant is change and a continuing partnership recognizes this and adapts to that change.
At Premier Mounts it is all about the Premier People, Premier Products, and the Premier Experience as it relates to meeting the business goals of our Premier Partners.