What you will learn
Understanding how to write and integrate specifications into EGD work is highly important to any practice. This Podcast, taught by two leading specifications writers and educators, covers CSI and Masterspec formats. Learn how to write a tightly worded specification for an EGD project that will insure your design intent is truly a design intent. Included in this lecture are two case studies that outline technical specification writing for EGD projects as well as a well-crafted manufacturer spec for use in an EGD project.
- Ensuring you get appropriate solutions at the right time
- Ensuring you do not get substitutions
- Ensuring that fabricators can provide accurate quotations
- Three mp3 audio files
- Two PDF presentation files
- One downloadable zip file contains all of the contents
- One podcast of 27 min
- One podcast of 46 min
- Michael D. Chambers, FAIA, FCSI, CCS, MCA, Specifications, Professional Development & Training Group, San Francisco, CA
- Doug Hartman, FAIA, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, INSPEC, Dallas, TX
First presented September 23, 2003
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.