What you will Learn
A discussion between the Presidents of SEGD and DSF (The Digital Signage Federation) about the role of digital technology and design in the creation of experiences today.
- Why do designers need to understand digital technologies and why do digital technology experts need to understand design?
- How mature is digital technology and what can we expect in the next few years?
- Why should DSF and SEGD members collaborate more? Both are members of SEGD and DSF and have the perspective of what each brings to the table.
- One downloadable Audio file
- Approximately 36 minutes
- Bryan Meszaros, CEO and Founder of OpenEye Global and President of SEGD
- Rich Ventura, VP of Strategic Management for NEC and President of DSF
Students & Associates: