What you will learn
Estimote's Tanuj Parikhleads this webinar all about Sensors. He will address: sensor technology, design challenges and opportunities, the hardware and software benefits of Beacons, example use cases in different verticals, with an emphasis on design/architecture, and best practices for building a beacon experience.
Learn how beacons and other wireless technologies are transforming environments and how users connect to place!
- Connecting people to place through sensor technology
- Evolution of technology and design
- Extending human ability to make sense of the world with external tools and technologies
- Beacon technology explained
- Applications of Beacon/sensor technology across verticals
- Creating smart spaces
- Use cases of Beacon technology
- Discussion question: Are your clients/projects asking for consideration of Beacon technology?
- Are the tools available online for Beacon technology?
- What verticals are you seeing Beacons used in most?
- How dependent is this technology on owning or developing your own mobile app?
- Can Beacons be used for wayfinding in hospital or museum settings?
- How does someone opt in or out of Beacon technology?
- Can sensors, through the app, change the content on in-store displays?
- Can multiple people/devices communicate with a Beacon at once?
- How can Beacon technology be used to help people with accessibility issues navigate a space?
- Will we see a development of Beacons where they become more active or can store data in themselves?
- As Beacon technology becomes prevalent, will Wi-Fi technology become passé?
This course contains one webinar including a presentation to follow along with and a Discussion/Q&A Session.
- Approximately 75 minutes
Presented November 19, 2015
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.