What you will learn
Case studies are a great source of information and potentially inspiration. They illustrate the challenges as well as the successes and failures of a project. Follow Anne Tryba, Chris Barker, Robert Goes and Kevin Healy as they share some of their major projects within the Recreation sector. One project covers a journey to Disneyland where they explain how the user is guided through the park with the assistance of Environmental Graphics. The speakers explain their thought processes, design for recreational spaces user insights and the role of culture in wayfinding design. If you’ve interested in work in the recreation vertical, this podcast is for you!
- Philadelphia Independence Visitor Center
- Anaheim Disneyland wayfinding
- EGD breakdown – Integrating culture into resort environments
- Recreational space user insights
- Do you think the location of Visitor Centres are paramount in the end?
- When the project’s over and you leave it with the client, what instructions do you leave onto them so they can understand this plan in the future?
- 2 podcasts, including a Q&A sessions
- PDF presentation
- Approximately 110 min.
- Ann Tryba, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Chris Barker, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Robert Goes, Design Goes
- Kevin Healy
Presented January 30, 2003
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.