What you will learn
The Documentation packages for Environmental graphic design projects are becoming bigger and bigger without clear standards in place for the development of consistent drawing sets. This podcast focuses on some current best practices in the development of EGD documentation packages.
- Documentation page formatting standards
- Best practices for the placement of specifications in the drawing package
- Use of architectural documentation symbols
- Coordinating with architectural building drawing sets
- One downloadable mp3 audio file
- Two downloadable PDF presentation files
- There is one zip file to download
Approximately 57 min
- Clayton Moss, FORMA
- G. Scott Souchock, G. Scott! Design
Presented March 4, 2008
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.