What you will learn
A graphic designer must ensure designs are successfully translated into finished product and also consider the client's budget needs and management controls. In this course, Virginia Gehshanand William J. Stoffel delve into the management issues behind translating finished designs into installed work in both the private and public arenas.
- How the standard agreement was developed
- How to adapt the standard agreement to your specific projects
- How to use it to protect your intellectual property
This course contains 1 podcast, with 2 accompanying PDF presentations including a sample agreement.
- Approximately 75 minutes
- Virginia Gehshan| Cloud Gehshan Associates
- William J. Stoffel ESQ. | Attorney At Law
Presented August 13, 2002
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.
Students & Associates: