What you will learn
It is difficult to determine EGD fees. Clients often expect an architect's percentage fee or a small consulting fee that does not include project management. This discussion reviews preliminary results of a new billing survey and includes a discussion of different billing approaches and experiences. Part of the discussion includes justifications for specific fee approaches.
- Hourly Rates versus Value based Pricing strategies
- Report back from the SEGD Billing survey and interviews with EGD Firms
- One mp3 audio file
- One PDF Presentation file
- One Billing table comparison chart
- One downloadable zip file containing all three documents
- Approximately 67 min
- Alan Prushan, AGS
- Mari Frith, Mari Frith and Associates, Inc.
First presented September 27, 2005
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.
Students & Associates: