What you will Learn
This pack is a great compliment to any design professional’s library that works in public urban and campus spaces, with an emphasis on placemaking and storytelling. Perfect companion pack to branding, or transportation courses. It includes content from one workshop and two teleconferences.
- Workshop - Environments and Experience Design for Retail and Campuses | Friday, March 2, 2007
- Town, Gown, and Crown: Linking Wayfinding Plans Between Private Campuses and Public Places | July 6, 2005
- Regional - Cities and Parks | Jan. 28, 2003
- Is it difficult to sell in sculptures compared to traditional wayfinding signage?
- Is there a radical difference in what is considered acceptable on the West Coast as compared to the East Coast?
- Who takes the lead role in large public space projects to ensure that the master plan is implemented?
- Are clients amenable to working on a brand strategy early on in the process?
- How do clients make the leap from looking at their own version of space to a unique new concept of what it can become?
- How is the role of the retail store changing in the customer experience/journey?
- 18 Audio files and 12 PDF presentations and one animation
- Approximately 335 minutes (5.6 hours)
- Robin Perkins | Selbert Perkins
- Craig Berger | SEGD
- Rebecca Walt and Gordon Blitch | Reflect Systems
- Mark Shinn | Gensler
- Joe Maude | The Maude Group
- Bill Krebs | Cathers & Associates
- Samar Hechaime | Defining Factors
- Ammar Eloueini | AEDS Digit-all Studio
- Melissa Day | Kolar Design
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.