Perkins+Will New York (New York) announced several promotions due to their growing business in the greater New York area and beyond.
In New York City, the firm’s recent clients include the New York Policy Academy, vente-privée USA, New York University, and New York-Presbyterian, while upstate clients include the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the University at Albany School of Business. Major projects have also been recently completed for L’Oreal USA in New Jersey and the Einstein Healthcare Network in Pennsylvania.
Seven Perkins+Will staff members were promoted:
- Filippo Soave, NCIDQ, LEED AP, to Associate Principal
- Steven South, IIDA, LEED AP, to Senior Associate
- Ted Shaw, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, to Senior Associate
- Amy S. Mays, IIDA, EDAC, LEED AP, to Associate
- Breeze Glazer, LEED AP BD+C, to Associate
- Leslie Jenkins, to Associate
- Scott Yocom, AIA, LEED AP, promoted to Associate
Paul Eagle, principal and managing director of Perkins+Will New York, noted, “We’re pleased to announce the professional advancement of these talented individuals, who have helped our many clients accomplish their business, environmental, and design goals. Together, we’re nurturing new generations of leaders.”