Members please log in to see contact information.
Pedro Quintero is the Creative Director at Image Resource Group in Columbia, SC.
As a Creative Director at Image Resource Group and a member of the Society of Environmental Graphic Design (SEGD), Pedro Quintero has ultimate responsibility for overseeing all the creative design initiatives at Image Resource Group including wayfinding, brand standards, interpretive design, and signage design. Pedro Quintero is responsible for determining the best ways to visually represent the company’s identity throughout their footprint and for the development of high level concepts for design projects. Pedro Quintero works closely with clients, architects, project managers and designers on projects in the Healthcare, Corporate and Banking sectors. Within the past 10 years he has achieved the best creative and graphic design experience for clients, employees and visitors.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives
- Supervise and inspire the creative team
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
Client / Relationships: Palmetto Health Alliance, Associated Bank, Baptist Medical Center (Jax), Clemson University, YMCA (Columbia), MeadWetvaco, Herbalife, University of South Carolina (Athletic Department), Harbor View Elementary School
Connect with Pedro Quintero on LinkedIn.
See his work at Image Resource Group.