Members please log in to see contact information.
Patricia Hord is the Fonder and Creative Director at Patricia Hord Graphik Design in Washington, DC.
Patricia Hord Graphik Design (PHGD) is a multi-disciplinary design firm dedicated to effective branding, corporate communications, graphics, signage design and wayfinding. We place emphasis on communication, dedication to design and a responsibility to our client.
PHGD provides successful environmental graphic design services encompassing a variety of project types ranging from exterior campus identificational and directional sign systems to premiere corporate, retail, health care, hospitality, and residential sign programs and wayfInding systems.
We have integrated our designs of major branding and visual identification programs into websites, printed communications and interior & exterior signage programs.
PHGD has specialized in the design and implementation of signage programs since 1993. The office is located in Historic Old Town Alexandria.
Some of her more recent projects include:
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Headquarters — HQ1 Renewal in Washington DC
- The Washington Post New Headquarters in Washington DC
- The Main/Norfolk Hilton Hotel & Conference Center in Norfolk Virginia
- Fort Totten Square Apartment Building in Washington DC
- Rhode Island Fruit and Syrup Re-brand including identity, website, packaging and fleet graphics
Connect with Patricia Hord on LinkedIn.
See her work at Patricia Hord Graphik Design.