Members please log in to see contact information.
Olha Romaniuk is the SEGD Singapore Chapter Chair and a creative director at a design and build firm DevArch.
With a background in architecture, Olha Romaniuk has honed her spatial and environmental design skills working architectural and exhibition design firms in the United States and Singapore. Currently, a creative director of DevArch, based in Singapore, Olha oversees projects in entertainment, attractions, cultural and commercial sectors in Singapore and the region.
An avid proponent of holistic approach to every design challenge, Olha believes in meaningful and purposeful solutions that go beyond the pure aesthetics or latest trends. She is inspired by designs that break the mould – whether it is through the exploration of construction methods, innovative space planning, graphics or simply through rethinking everyday objects.
Aside from being the creative lead at her practice, Olha is also a contributor to regional and international design publications, including Interior Design, Dwell, Design Anthology and others, writing primarily about architecture and design.
Prior to joining DevArch, Olha Romaniuk was a design studio manager at Gallagher & Associates Asia and, prior to that, a designer at Venturi Scott Brown and Associates (Philadelphia, PA), FRCH Design Worldwide (Cincinnati, OH) and VITETTA (Philadelphia, PA). Some of her previous and current clients include:
- Keppel Centre for Art Education, Singapore
- Piramal Art Foundation, India
- Afalula, Paris, France
- Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence and Historical Trail, Hong Kong
- Department of Culture and Tourism, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- National Heritage Board, Singapore
- National Gallery Singapore
- Singapore Art Museum, Singapore
- Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
- The Ministry of Defence, Singapore
- The Maritime Port Authority, Singapore
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA
- Treasure Island Casino and Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Olha Romaniuk holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of Pennsylvania and Master of Architecture degree from the University of Cincinnati.