SEGD Atlanta is pleased to present Nova Polymers at a Lunch & Learn hosted by Cooper Carry. Learn about the latest ADA requirements and how Nova Polymer products can help meet your project goals.
Wednesday, October 28, Noon-1:00pm
Cooper Carry, Inc.
191 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Accessibility & The ADA – 2010 Standard For Room Identification Signs
This course will cover all current US & International ADA/Accessibility requirements (including the 2010 Standard (SAD) as it relates to room identification signs, and will provide education about the technical characteristics (geared toward helping specifiers) concerning the most commonly used material (photopolymer) for Accessible/ADA compliant signage. A/V Needs: Electrical power and screen for the PowerPoint slide presentation. The CES facilitator will supply the laptop and projector. Learning Objectives: After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- What Is ADA?
- Regulations Relating To ADA Compliance
- 2010 Standard – Standard for Accessible Design (SAD)
- California Building Standards Code – Title 24
- Access To Premise Standards - Australia
- International Accessibility Standards - Canada
- Understanding Terminology
- Sign Design Restrictions
- Areas That Require Accessible/ADA Compliant Signage
- Technical Specifications of Photopolymer
The presentation is ideal for all EG Designers, Architects, specifiers, interior designers, owners and other design professionals.Credits: 1AIA CES LU, HSW: Yes
Space is limited to 35 people. Please register for this free event at https://segdatl-novapolymer.eventbrite.com.