Find out your opportunities at Northwestern University here!
Step into an emerging field and learn how to blend digital skills like information architecture and experience design with branding and messaging needs, translate data into compelling visual forms and narratives, and understand how research and analytics can drive communication strategies and tactics. Applications will be accepted beginning in late January. Classes begin in fall 2015.
Master it all with one degree
- Learn to apply digital design to effectively and strategically convey information that creates quality customer experiences.
- Develop the expertise needed to fill multiple roles and lead design, development and communication teams.
- Build a mindset that will enable you to interpret consumer information and articulate data-driven strategies and tactics.
- Choose from specializations in learning design, data science or professional writing.
- Earn your Northwestern University master’s degree entirely online.
Northwestern University, founded in 1851 with campuses in Evanston and Chicago, Illinois, is one of the nation's top-ranked research institutions. With a distinguished faculty, exceptional resources and innovative programming, Northwestern University School of Professional Studies (SPS) has been providing continuing education opportunities to working professionals for more than 75 years.
Find out more about Northwestern's M.S. in Information Design and Strategy.