Members please log in to see contact information.
Natasha Mahjoubi is a Wayfinding Specialist at PSM Squared in Tempe, Arizona
Natasha Mahjoubi is responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of the physical environment using maps, directions, symbols and the design of effective wayfinding systems that aid the traveling public; encompass environmental factors, building design, user expectation and signage information.
- Collaborating with the team to support pedestrian movement and user experience for all projects in planning and development.
- Reviewing projects with wayfinding and signage components, including analysis and development of wayfinding strategies, sign location plans and message schedules; sign design concepts, schematic designs, design intent packages and signage guidelines.
- Working in collaboration within a planning and design framework, taking direction from team leaders and developing high quality, client-ready deliverables within tight schedules and budgets.
- Assessing signage and verifying that standards are upheld; evaluating quality and visual appeal, constant field verification, punch lists after installs, providing input on corrective actions as needed.
- Resolving and preventing violations of sign standards through close work with project managers and contractors.
- Maintaining current awareness of construction activities by gathering information and understanding the nuances of airports and each project.
- Reading, understanding and interpreting project schedules and Gantt charts.
- Tracking signs and graphics design, production and installation schedules for each project.
PSM² understand the challenges their clients experience, so they specialize in providing essential tools to keep projects on-track and on-budget. Established in 1988, PSM² has the practical field experience and the know-how to manage communication processes and procedures, coordinate logistics and distribute information. PSM Squared's services are customizable for State, County and City agencies, construction contractors, planners and designers.
PSM Squared's (PSM²) core values include integrity and quality, and our values inform our approach. They believe in supporting their clients with exceptional customer service, always ready to meet their needs.
PSM² take a responsive, all-hands-on-deck approach. When a project is in planning or design, they’ll get the word out. During construction, last-minute schedule and logistical changes arise and we are equipped to respond quickly and professionally. Each project has its own set of opportunities and challenges, and PSM² are there to assess and deliver.
PSM² offer the following services:
- Project communication
- Construction coordination and logistics
- Community and stakeholder outreach
- Wayfinding systems
- Signage and graphics
Connect with Natasha Mahjoubi on LinkedIn.
See her work at PSM Squared.