Members please log in to see contact information.
Mo Khalfan is a co-chair of the Los Angeles Chapter.
Mo Khalfan is excited to be back in the graphics and signage world after taking a break to learn about lighting. peerhatch is a patent-pending, dry-erase writable wall that is meant to go beyond the traditional whiteboard – achieving individuality and igniting inspiration through the use of graphics, patterns and color. peerhatch is the perfect collaborative solution to any creative office, enabling teams to work more efficiently.
Mo Khalfan has over 20 years of experience in the sign industry, and he's only 36!
Growing up in the sign industry has given me the well-rounded advantage of seeing the business of Signage and Way-finding from all sides. When he finished school, Mo went right into the business and was involved in many high profile jobs right from the start.
Mo Khalfan worked on projects from the beginning and got his first experience actually managing a project that I sold at the British Airways Terminal @ JFK Airport. He oversaw every detail of this job.
In Mo Khalfan's career, he was able to work on some extremely high profile projects, including:
- WTC Tower 1(Tishman Construction)
- Jacob Javits Center - TIshman Construction
- 15 Central Park West(Bovis Lend Lease)
- The Hearst Building(Turner Construction)
- The Bank of America Tower(Tishman Construction)
- Carnegie Hall Judy and Arthur Zankel Hall(Tishman Construction)
- The Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater(Tishman Construction)
- NYU Judy and Joel Smilow Center(Turner Construction)
- Gateway Center in the Bronx(Plaza Construction)
- The United Nations(Skanska)
- Amtrak Customer Information Displays - 187 Stations