I'm excited to be back in the signage world while continuing to provide lighting solutions for various types of projects. Bitro Group has a wide range of lighting products and also specializes in illuminated low profile channel letters.
I have over 20 years of experience in the sign industry, and I'm only 36!
Growing up in the sign industry has given me the well-rounded advantage of seeing the business of Signage and Way-finding from all sides. When I finished school, I went right into the business and was involved in many high profile jobs right from the start.
I worked on projects from the beginning and got my first experience actually managing a project that I sold at the British Airways Terminal @ JFK Airport. I oversaw every detail of this job.
Other high profile projects I've worked on:
- WTC Tower 1(Tishman Construction)
- Jacob Javits Center - TIshman Construction
- 15 Central Park West(Bovis Lend Lease)
- The Hearst Building(Turner Construction)
- The Bank of America Tower(Tishman Construction)
- Carnegie Hall Judy and Arthur Zankel Hall(Tishman Construction)
- The Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater(Tishman Construction)
- NYU Judy and Joel Smilow Center(Turner Construction)
- Gateway Center in the Bronx(Plaza Construction)
- The United Nations(Skanska)
- Amtrak Customer Information Displays - 187 Stations
Mo Khalfan is a former co-chair of the Los Angeles Chapter.
Connect with Mohamed Khalfan on LinkedIn.