Members please log in to see contact information.
Mo Khalfan is a co-chair of the Los Angeles Chapter.
Mo has been in the sign industry practically his entire life. Growing up in his family’s company Signs + Decal Corp., he joined the business as soon as he finished school. As Vice President of Sales, he was involved in many high-profile jobs from the start. The first project he both sold and managed was the British Airways Terminal at JFK Airport, in Queens, NY, overseeing every detail of this job. After 12 years at Signs + Decal, he moved on to Visual Graphic Systems as a Senior Account Executive.
In 2014 and still to this day, he was appointed a Co-Chair of SEGD (Society for Experiential Graphic Designs) Los Angeles’s Chapter and has worked to grow the Chapter over the last 8+ years. Over the next few years, he held roles at signage and architectural lighting companies, including Business Development and Account Management. He holds a Certificate in Business Administration and Management from the NYU School of Continuing Professionals and is extremely skilled in all aspects of signage including materials, lighting, colors, fabrication and installation techniques.
Mo’s extensive experience in the industry provides him with a well-rounded advantage, understanding the business of signage manufacturing and wayfinding from all sides.
- WTC Tower 1 – New York, NY
- The United Nations – New York, NY
- The Hearst Building – New York, NY
- The Bank of America Tower – New York, NY
- Carnegie Hall Judy and Arthur Zankel Hall – New York, NY
- NASDAQ – New York, NY
- Jacob Javits Center – New York, NY
- 15 Central Park West – New York, NY
- The Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater – New York, NY
- NYU Judy and Joel Smilow Center – New York, NY
- Gateway Center in the Bronx – Bronx, NY
- Amtrak Customer Information Displays, 187 Stations – National Roll-out
Connect with Mohamed Khalfan on LinkedIn.