Miles Mazzie draws on a diverse background of urban and architectural design experience in his work for Sussman/Prejza. Since joining the studio in 1998, Miles has contributed his three-dimensional design expertise to a broad range of projects including the recent development of an identity and sculptural graphics program for the 50 story Tonfuxi Residential Tower in historic Guangzhou China, the master planning for the Hollywood Entertainment District’s signage ordinance, which governs the application of advertising signs along the historic boulevard and an update to the general station signage guidelines for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Agency. He created the logo design and space planning for exhibits on the Museum of African Diaspora and Maria Callas.
Miles Mazzie work can be found in various civic and government projects. His recent projects includes the identity and wayfinding programs for the Dr. Phillips Center for the performing Arts in Orlando Florida and The Tobin Center in San Antonio, and the Van Nuys FlyAway system for LAWA, including logo, bus graphics, and station/parking signing.
In addition to his work as an Senior Associate with Sussman/Prejza, Miles is an instructor at The Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
- U.S. Embassy’s Hague, Netherlands & Berlin Germany
- Grand Park, Los Angeles, CA
- Fortune Way, Guangzhou, China
- Amgen Nobel Laureates Exhibit, Thousand Oaks
- City of Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
- Metro Station Design Review, Los Angeles, CA
- Madame Tussauds, Hollywood, CA
- City of Kenmore, Kenmore, Washington
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, TX
- Hamilton Lakes Office Park, Itasca, IL
- W Hotel & Residences, Hollywood, CA
- Concerto, Los Angeles, CA
- Dr. Phillips Center for The Performing Arts, Florida
- Museum of the African Diaspora, San Francisco
- Santa Monica High School, Santa Monica, CA
- Cumulus Project, Los Angeles, CA
- Metro Station Linkages Green Line, Los Angeles, CA
- Metro Link Station Accessibility Improvement Project, San Bernardino County, CA
- SC Johnson Corporate, Racine, WI
See Miles Mazzie's work at Sussman/Prezja.