Members please log in to see contact information.
Michelle Aguiar is a Marketing Intern at AECOM in Boston
At AECOM Michelle Aguiar has:
- Conducted digital media tracking using native analytic tools weekly. Analyzed and presented the results through graphs and charts and discussed strategic next steps.
- Delivered internal presentations to communicate marketing trends, tactical and strategic findings and improve reporting methods.
- Coordinated, updated and modified projects documentation as the Proposal team requested.
- Introduced the used of a content calendar to planned social media activities trough our social platforms in collaboration of the marketing group.
Before joining AECOM Michelle Aguiar worked as a Marketing iIntern at Radius Bank where she:
- Discussed marketing and sales campaign.
- Collaborated with the Design team to manage landing pages and discussed A|B testing.
- Tracked and reported marketing emails, inventory and invoices.
- Worked with vendors to collaborate in bank-wide events and trade shows.
Michelle Aguiar graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Global Business from Suffolk University and a certificate in Financial Accounting, Economics for Managers and Business Analytics from Harvard University. She is presently enrolled at Northeastern University working towards her masters degree in Professional Studies in Digital Media.
Connect with Michelle Aguiar on LinkedIn.
See her work at AECOM.