Members please log in to see contact information.
Michael Melynk is the Founder of Melynk Design in Toronto, Canada.
Some of the projects that Michael Melnyk has done include:
- The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), Toronto
- Jackson Square (mall / offices), Hamilton
- Centennial College Athletic & Wellness Centre, Scarborough Campus
- Leaside Memorial Community Gardens (sports complex), Toronto
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Toronto
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto; for the AGO in collaboration with Bruce Mau Design
- BCE Place / Brookfield Place; for Brookfield Properties Ltd.
- Centennial College Student Centre; for Centennial College Student Association
- Exxon Mobil On the Run, identities and global retail trade dress programs; for Karacters / DDB New York
- Grand Egyptian Museum; Cairo, for Bruce Mau Design
- St. Michael's Hospital, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute; for Hahn Smith Design
- The Avenues, Kuwait; for Bruce Mau Design / Entro
- Tower Hamlets, London, UK; for Muller Design Group
- Walt Disney Concert Hall; for Bruce Mau Design
Before starting Melnyk Design, Michael Melnyk was a partner of Brandspace, worked for Gottschalk+Ash International, Karo and Tudhope Associates.
Michael Melnyk earned his degree from Ontario College of Art&Design
Connect with Michael Melnyk on LinkedIn.
See his work at Melnyk Design.