Members please log in to see contact information.
Michael Mattingly is an Art Director at Miami University in Cincinnati.
At Cincinnati University Michael Mattingly is responsible for:
- Directing design so that it carries the strategies that the Office of Marketing Communications uses to push forward the president’s goals and objectives.
- Using best practices in visual and technical standards so that our production maximizes an efficiency of time, finances, and quality of product.
- Employ practices and educate clients on producing environmentally responsible publications.
- Being a part of a consulting team that helps the client develop communication strategies.
- Providing art or direction to external constituents to strengthen our identity and reflect the university’s best interests
- Maintaining an institutional design standard of external marketing materials. Enforce an established institutional identity program to support and strengthen the core identity brand for Miami.
Michael's work at the Miami University Communications and Marketing, and Advancement Marketing and Communications, has won 12 awards in the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) awards competition for the District V region.
Michael Mattingly graduated from the University of Akron with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Graphic Design and from Kent State university with a Masters of Art (MA) in Fine Art
Michael Mattingly's skills include:
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Marketing Communications
- Branding and Identity
Connect with Michael Mattingly on LinkedIn.