There are plenty of excellent reasons to join SEGD at the Digital Signage Expo for the BE: Branded Environments event in fabulous Las Vegas, March 28 and 29, but the best one is definitely the speakers. Meet the experts before you meet the experts with this handy list:
Eric Heiman, Volume, Inc.
- Eric Heiman is a Partner and Creative Director, Volume Inc., an award-winning creative agency located in San Fracisco that offers a range of services with a concentration in visual identity, exhibition design, and publication design. He has given many lectures on design and has taught at the California College of the Arts (CCA) since 1999
- Heiman's keynote session, Navigating the Value of Design: Brand for People and Place, will help participants gain an understanding of how the power of a physically and virtually integrated brand can transform culture and create immeasurable value for the people who interact with experience it.
- Selected Project: Bloomberg San Francisco Tech Hub
Jennifer Bressler, Hunt Design
- In 2003 Jennifer Bressler was named Partner and became co-owner of Hunt Design, focusing on exhibit design and graphics for museums, cities and parks. An inspiring leader and project manager, Bressler is active in the firm’s design direction and management. She has taught at both UCLA and Art Center College of Design.
- Bressler's session, called Placemaking for Communities: Maximizing the Potential of Civic Brands, will address how cities and communities communicate the values that the institutions, organizations and people who reside there hold and demonstrate how brand design can manifest across the dynamics of a city’s culture and can provide a distinguished and unified civic voice.
- Selected Project: Golden Gate National Parks Signage and Wayfinding
Marcos Terenzio, Shikatani Lacroix
- Marcos Terenzio has a long history in the digital and creative agency world. As Director of Digital Creative Experience at Shikatani Lacroix Design, he oversees the integration of digital creative solutions that converge technology, innovation, brand, and design experiences.
- Terenzio will address how retail environments and consumer brands are developing innovative customer experience centers through the use of digital technology and uniquely aligned physical interfaces that highlight core brand values and make customer engagement and retention the first priority in his session, Retail Experiences: Engaging Customers Through Dynamic Brands.
- Selected Project: Adidas Golf
Emily Webster, ESI Design
- Emily Webster is a Senior Designer and AV Technologist at ESI Design, where she oversees and participates in large and small-scale audio and video mock-ups to explore the range of possibility for implementation in the built environment. She works actively in the ESI Lab exploring new technology mediums and testing conceptual directions.
- Webster's session, Content and Media Development: Digitally Integrated Branded Environments, will teach best practices for how to plan, develop, and integrate branded digital content and media into physical environments.
- Selected Project: 300 South Wacker Drive
Brian Collins, COLLINS
- Over his career, Brian Collins (founder of COLLINS), has won every major creative award. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Creativity, Fortune, Rolling Stone, Creative Review, Graphis, NBC News, ABC News and Fast Company, which named him one of five American Masters of Design. He speaks globally on design and innovation.
- Collins will lead the last speaker session, Optimizing Brand Experiences: The Right Solutions for Your Customers, which is poised to be an inspirational path to understanding users and learning how to make customers’ brand experiences engaging, memorable, and effective.
- Selected Project: Levi's Jeans for Women Shop
Cameron Smith, Infinite Scale
- Cameron Smith is Partner and Creative Director of Infinite Scale and responsible for the overall creative direction of the firm. He focuses not only on the design style of each project but helps take the collaborative efforts of the shop from ideas to reality. Cameron is known for finished pieces that are good looking, well designed and functional.
- Smith's session, Design for Sport: Transforming the Fan Experience, will discuss the necessary balance of multiple brand assets throughout all facets of physical and digital properties while activating key experiential elements that vary in scale, placement, and impact in sports venues. Smith will focus specifically on Infinite Scale's work at Levi’s Stadium and how a venue is transformed for events.
- Selected Project: NHL All-Stars
And that's not all! There will also be a group of practice leaders facilitating breakout dialogues, including: Paul Anderson (SenovvA), Chris Whalen (Openeye Global), Craig Martin (Reality Interactive), Roger Starkweather (Openeye Global), Douglas Hampton-Dowson (Reality Interactive) and Colleen Hamilton (Art of Context)
Don't miss out on this exclusive event—register today!