What you will Learn
This course focuses specifically on the current trends and state of Media Centric EGD projects.
- Understand the components of a media centric EGD project and how technologies can be aligned to a desired experience.
- Discover how EGD practices can integrate and apply their knowledge base for storytelling and information design to motion graphics and digitally driven experiences
- How much more complex are video than static graphics installations?
- How do you develop budgets for media centric projects?
- When is it not a good option to use technology and medic centric installations?
- What kind of measures do you take to make media centric installations vandal proof and more durable?
- One MP4 webcast file and two PDF presentations
- Approximately 67 minutes
- Bryan Meszaros, OpenEye
- Gretchen Coss, Gallagher & Associates
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.