Mark Vevle is the Studio Director at Exit in Philadelphia.
Mark is the Design Team Leader for an Environmental Graphic Design (EGD) Studio specializing in Wayfinding Signage, Experience Research, Interpretive Exhibits, and Donor Recognition.
Exit Design creates visual communications that help people find their way, tell organizational stories, and discover moments of joy.
Human-centered research is the foundation of our work. Exit consider each step along a visitor’s journey and identify opportunities to surprise, delight, and enhance their experience at every turn.
Through placemaking strategies and wayfinding experiences, Exit design moments that matter. Exit say "Let’s build something new together."
Before joining Exit in 2015 Mark Vevle worked at:
- The Print Center, Philadelphia - Board member
- Fluxus - owner and Founder
- Brooklyn Flea, as a Market Manager
- Paragraph as Client Relations Manager
- Greenbridge Developments as Director of Marketing and Design Development
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council - Director of Marketing and Communication
- J. Paul Getty Trust - Associate Research and Education
- Young Company - Assistant Media Planner
Mark Vevle earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Art and Communication from Concordia College and a degree in Public Art Studies from the University of Southern California.
Connect with Mark Vevle on LinkedIn.
See his work at Exit.