Margo Scavone is the Owner at FASTSIGNS of Northeast Philadelphia.
Margo Scavone is an energetic visual communications expert and marketing strategist with a background in design and more than 20 years of experience. She has successfully:
- Planned, designed and implemented comprehensive branding solutions in manufacturing, retail, healthcare and education sectors.
- Helped organizations discover and communicate their distinctive identity and personality
- Directed holistic marketing campaigns through the use of traditional and digital channels
- Managed rebranding initiatives and brand evolution in corporate and non-profit sectors
- Built award-wining in house marketing and creative team
- Developed processes and introduced tools to enable teams to work smarter and save money
In addition to Owning FASTSIGNS of Northeast Philly, Maro Scavone is a Principal at Method 808. She is an accomplished creative strategist and experienced marketing project manager whose leadership has been integral to the success of agencies, corporate and non-profit entities for more than 20 years.
Margo began her career as a designer and art director. Always with an emphasis on effective communication and measurable results, she has since focused her efforts on marketing and strategic brand evolution for small businesses and non-profits.
Specialties: Brand Management, Multi-Channel Marketing and Campaign Planning, Project Management, Creative Development, Art Direction, Design, Advertising Copy
Connect with Margo Scavone on LinkedIn.
See her work at FASTSIGNS.