Kristin Adkins has been helping clients figure out what signs they need, what they look like, where they go, and making sure they meet code requirements, since 1993. With extensive experience in wayfinding and planning/programming sign systems, she also dives into internal communications, marketing and social media from time to time.
Kristin has a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, with an emphasis in Graphics Design, from Simpson College.
Specialties: DesignBuild, SignPlanning, project management, sign construction & design, knowledge of ADA guidelines (SEGD ADA Certified), Social Media
Project examples include:
- 9th & Colorado, Block 4 & 7, Denver Colorado
- Eviva Cherokee / Beck Architecture, Denver Colorado
- Community Healthcare System, Crown Point and Hobart, Indiana
- Greater Regional Health, Creston, Iowa
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Rosenwald Court Apartments, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- The Paragon / MB Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
- Hotel Fort Des Moines, Des Moines, Iowa